Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker for Linux

I reinstalled the 2 new riched files you mentioned and rebooted but no
change.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:50:13 -0500, Michael.S.G. <OzFalconAB@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Bill,
>     RE: Re the formula editor, deleting a line doesn't move the
> succeeding lines
> up. Changing the widow size, e.g. maximizing the window or moving one of
> the window frames, fixes it.
>
> Are you SURE you are using the Riched.dll files from here:
> http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/WindowsSystem/Riched_XP/
>
> Others versions of riched will not work / cause the problems you
> describe.
>
> I can not reproduce the problem you describe. But have experienced it
> with OTHER versions of riched.dll
>

>     KR
>     Michael.
>

> Bill Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> IB has a demo at
>> http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/demo.php?ib_entity=llc
>> <http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/demo.php?ib_entity=llc>
>>
>> Re the formula editor, deleting a line doesn't move the succeeding lines
>> up. Changing the widow size, e.g. maximizing the window or moving one of
>> the window frames, fixes it.
>>
>> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:09:23 -0500, Michael.S.G. <OzFalconAB@xxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:OzFalconAB%40BDen.org>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Bill,
>> > Does IB have a trial setup, So I can test further?
>> >
>> > Can you clarify what you mean by:
>> > -> the formula editor doesn't refresh automatically after changes are
>> > made.
>> >

>> > KR
>> > Michael.

>> corner

>> <OzFalconAB@xxxxxxxx <mailto:OzFalconAB%40BDen.org>

>> <http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/>
>> <http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/>>

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM