RE: [amibroker] Feed on AmiBroker from IB

I believe Eduardo charts in AB just ER, hence only ER's data is being collected.

AB ONLY collects data for symbols who are being charted! (unfortunately)

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Pottasch
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:56 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Feed on AmiBroker from IB

I would think that if you display all charts in the morning there should be no problem. I am in Europe and I open the TWS + Amibroker already before 10 a.m. CET to prepare my day, corresponding to 4 a.m. E.T.

Best to put all symbols in the real time quote window. To open see: View -> Realtime Quote

put in the symbols you wish to have updated during the day and then do Right Mouse Click on CONN (right bottom) and Backfill All RT Quote symbols. If you do that every morning it should be fine I would think,

Ed