[amibroker] Re: Mirroring the Chart

Thank you Zoli,

what i try to do is to mirror horizontaly at the avg of selected bar
AND vertically from selected bar.
This is why i think i need the loop.

I try to mirror the past into the future, as it is described in Welles
Wilders Book about Adam Theory.

Regards Robert

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "zoli_j" <novizoli@xxx> wrote:

> mySelectedBI = SelectedValue(BarIndex());
> WriteVal(mySelectedBI);
>
> myMirrorHorizontalValue = ValueWhen(BarIndex() == mySelectedBI, Avg);
> Plot(myMirrorHorizontalValue, "myMHV", colorBlue, styleLine);
>
> myDiffO = O - myMirrorHorizontalValue;
> myDiffH = H - myMirrorHorizontalValue;
> myDiffL = L - myMirrorHorizontalValue;
> myDiffC = C - myMirrorHorizontalValue;
> //PlotOHLC(myDiffO, myDiffH, myDiffL, myDiffC, "myDiff", colorBlue,
> styleCandle);
>
> myO = IIf(NOT IsNull(myMirrorHorizontalValue),
> myMirrorHorizontalValue - myDiffO, O);
> myH = IIf(NOT IsNull(myMirrorHorizontalValue),
> myMirrorHorizontalValue - myDiffH, H);
> myL = IIf(NOT IsNull(myMirrorHorizontalValue),
> myMirrorHorizontalValue - myDiffL, L);
> myC = IIf(NOT IsNull(myMirrorHorizontalValue),
> myMirrorHorizontalValue - myDiffC, C);
>
> BR, Zoli.
>
> PlotOHLC(O, H, L, C, "PriceChart", colorBlack, styleCandle);
> PlotOHLC(myO, myH, myL, myC, "MirroRchart", colorBlue, styleCandle);
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rhoemke" <robert@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > i am trying to mirror the chart from the selected bar.
> >
> > My code is this, but it doesn't plot a chart but only a single bar.
> > Can someone see what is wrong. It is difficult for me to describe in
> > english how the mirroring idea works, but maybe the code shows it.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > selectedBI  = SelectedValue(BarIndex()); WriteVal(SelectedBI);
> > mirroropen  = 0;
> > mirrorhigh  = 0;
> > mirrorlow   = 0;
> > mirrorclose = 0;
> > WriteVal(BarCount-SelectedBI-1);
> >
> > for (i = 0;i<BarCount-1;i++);
> > {
> > if(i>=selectedBI)
> > {
> > mirroropen[i]  =  2*Avg[SelectedBI] - O[2*SelectedBI-i];
> > mirrorhigh[i]  =  2*Avg[SelectedBI] - H[2*SelectedBI-i];
> > mirrorlow[i]   =  2*Avg[SelectedBI] - L[2*SelectedBI-i];
> > mirrorclose[i] =  2*Avg[SelectedBI] - C[2*SelectedBI-i];
> > }
> > else
> > {
> > mirroropen[i]  =  O[i];
> > mirrorhigh[i]  =  H[i];
> > mirrorlow[i]   =  L[i];
> > mirrorclose[i] =  C[i];
> > }
> > }
> >

> > PlotOHLC(mirroropen, mirrorhigh, mirrorlow, mirrorclose,
> > "Mirrorchart", colorBlue);

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM