Re: [amibroker] AmiQuote how to get % price change and % volume change-current?

Hi Mr Yuki

Many thanks. I just copied and pasted it in formula
area and checked syntax-ok then apply formula
and checked it in automatic analysis
it gives price % and volume % change
very good

once again thanks for your ready help and positive
attitude.
Thanks for your time.
If you do have any such formula thing for eod data
please let it come at your leisure
God speed!!!!
ford
--- Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Even someone as code-challenged as me can write
> this:
>
> //if-else not necessary unless you have more than
> one database
>
> if (GetDatabaseName() == "eSignal")
>
> x = 145;
> else x = 70;
>
> SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True);
>
> Filter = True;
>
> pchng = ((C - Ref(C,-1)) / Ref(C,-1)) * 100;
> dollarvalue = V * C / 120;
>
> AddTextColumn(Name(), "Code" ,format=1.0, -1, -1,
> width = 73);
> AddTextColumn(Date(), "Date" ,format=1.0, -1, -1,
> width = x);
> AddTextColumn(FullName(), "Full Name" ,format=1.0,
> -1, -1, width = 290);
> AddColumn(pchng, "Pct. Chg.", format = 0.000, -1,
> -1, width = 70);
> AddColumn((V / MA(V,50)) * 100,"50D V %", format =
> 1.00, -1, -1, width = 70);
> AddColumn(Close, "Last Price", format = 1.0, -1, -1,
> width = 75);
> AddColumn(Volume, "Vol.", 1.0, -1, -1, width = 80);
>
> Yuki
>
> Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 11:20:52 AM, you wrote:
>
> kf> Hello
>
> kf> Tomasz
> kf>                Can you please give me or suggest
> kf> formula  which gives me current day price rise%
> and
> kf> volume rise %?
> kf> To tell you
> kf> i go to automatic analysis and then click on
> quick
> kf> revew it brings a table up
> kf> 1. i select  quotes alphabetically
>
> kf> 2.select current date
> kf> 3.click  show
>
> kf> it brings up a table
> kf> ticker  % change   high  low  volume
>
> kf> What I need is
> kf> % price change  % volume change
> kf> IS THERE A WAY  I CAN GET  % VOLUME CHANGE?
>
> kf> i LIKE TO JUMP ON TRADES FOR DAYTRADING USING
> VOLUME
> kf> CHANGE PLUS PRICE CHANGE.
>
> kf> pLEASE HELP

Never miss an email again!

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM