Re: [amibroker] OT: pump & dump spam

I get several of these daily. They are very annoying
and I feel helpless to do anything about them.  Now
they also show up on my wife's computer, and of course
I get blamed for that happening!!

Is there a way to stop them (I use Outlook Express and
"Block sender" but that doesn't seem to help)

Is there something better??

Rick
--- Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got this today.
>
> I think the "Expected" typo is what is commonly
> called a "Freudian
> slip" in English?
>
> > Critical Care Inc.
> > C T C X
> > BRAKING N E W S hit wire after market close
> > ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR
> > THE MOVE HAS STARTED
> > NOW's The time to get in
> > FEB 26th
> > Currently priced at: .69
> > Expected: .00
> > Get in before Market open and ride it all week
>
> Yes sir.  Zero is about what I'm expecting, too.
> Indeed, it probably
> is actually braking (sic) news.  Certainly, a pump &
> dump spam email
> would both brake it and break it, for me.
>
> I just can't believe people act on this kind of
> repeated, utter
> nonsense.  The mind just spins like a tornado.  But
> the volume of
> these stupid emails indicates that ... well ... 100
> is indeed the
> average IQ.  So I guess a bunch of people may plan
> to buy this.
>
> Wire?  We don't use no wires anymore, do we?  <lol>
> Oh, just a
> minute: "wire fraud".  I forgot about *that* usage.
> ^_^
>
> They must be gunning for IQs equivalent to a warm
> summer day in
> places that use Celsius for temperatures.  I know, I
> know.  Those
> kind of intellects are actually out there.  But they
> don't actually
> have *money*, do they -- I mean other than Lotto
> winners?
>
> Yuki

Rick Osborn & Associates
885 Sorrento Ave.
Oshawa, Ontario L1J 6V6
(905) 728-8543  fax 728-0815

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM