[amibroker] Re: OT: Free AntiVirus

   I'm afraid that NO AV will protect you 100% if you are 'unlucky' or
not careful.

  I recently got a RARE email spam that was clearly a link to an
infected file.  I downloaded the file and alerted the compromised
server admin.

  Now here it is 3 weeks later, and at least 15 AV's still do not
recognize it.  Among them some majors.

  Backing up your system to a clone drive regularly, is the only true
defense.  Back up your personal files a few times a week to a DVD or
offsite source.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM