Re: [amibroker] Re: current data from yahoo for nse india stocks and bombay stock exchange

Why dont you guys download the bhavcopy in csv format from the exchange server ( http://www.bseindia.com/mktlive/bhavcopy.asp ) , setup an appropriate ascii definition file in AB and dump the damn thing into your database using ASCII import?

Thats an infinitely more preferred alternative as compared to depending on a gratis data provider who you cant take to task for any shortcomings in the data? You use the data source where the data originates, you ensure regular data updation and your database retains it's sanctity.