[amibroker] Re: AD-NYSE for IB feed

I will apologize in advance for the impending double post - I didn't
realize there is up to a 24 hr lag in a post appearing, at least from
my end.

In any case, AD-NYSE is unlike almost every other symbol in IB in
that there is no last price data transmitted:

"This is an unusual IB symbol. The advancing issue count is
transmitted via the bid and the declining issue count as the ask
price. The number of unchanged NYSE issues is reported in the "Bid
Size". No "Last price" is transmitted for this symbol."

AD-NYSE will not even show up as a quote in TWS (Traderworkstation in
IB).

I am sure those in the know in Amibroker can parse the ask and bid
from the IB data feed and calculate the difference and plot it, but
as it is, it will not plot in Amibroker.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> If you can get data you certainly can plot it.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM