Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker V4.90 problems.

Tomasz,
What about the WRT window floating in the middle of the work area?
Can't this page be expanded and set behind the other two panes?
So when the tab is selected, It's brought to the front in full size.

Michael.

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Hello,

Actually this is the way I intended it to work.

Currently Web Research windows are not part of chart layout. This is so, to allow switching chart layouts
without affecting open web research windows. For this reason they are not saved in a chart layout.

In the future I may add a switch or an option to save web research windows as well, but the way I use AmiBroker,
I like to keep web research windows open while I am switching the layotus.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com