[amibroker] Re: Yahoo historical

Never claimed it was the fault of AQ (as a 404 makes clear), but as
others said they had no trouble in getting date for the period, it was
a legitimate question.

Thanks TJ and sursod for clearing this up.
I find they have data now up til 16th and again from 20th, so maybe
they are 'reparing'.

CJ

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> This is NOT a problem of AmiQuote, but a problem with YAHOO FINANCE.
>
> It is always good idea to go to Yahoo Finance and check by yourself
> the symbol you have problems with.
>
> So just enter DCO.CO on Yahoo Finance and you will see:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=DCO.CO
>
> .... that Yahoo DOES NOT have data for DCO.CO older than 16 Feb.
>
> So... please complain directly to  Yahoo Finance
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I was

> > solve

DEVLOG:

> > communities. Links

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> > Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp;
communities. Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links