Re: [amibroker] Script to update Amibroker Industry Groups from Yahoo

Hi RT,

There were some VBA coding techniques around a while ago on this subject. Although being notified by the "code generators" of those programs, I discovered soon that they did not work at all. Therefore, my definite answer is "NO" - at least what I have experienced in this matter.

Regards,

Udo

P.S.: Probably, you must code it on your own :-) !

taracent <taracent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a script to update the Amibroker
Industry Grouping from the Yahoo Industry groups? I would like to
update the current stocks that I have with the latest Industry
groupings.

Thanks

RT

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___