[amibroker] Re: Yahoo historical

Thanks, though somehow did not fix the problem.

I have that line exactly as proscribed in the aqh.format file, so that
is right.

Double-clicking just gives me the 404:
$NAME DCO.CO
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>

This happens with ALL my OMX and FTSE symbols (some 100).

I have not changed anything knowingly since the 15th, though I did
install the latest AB 4.90 (upgrade only) around that time (don't
remember the exact date, though, so can't say for sure that this is
what did it).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you are using 1.94 then it accepts both new and old date formats
that Yahoo now uses
> without problem.
>
> What you may check - is to DOUBLE CLICK on an item in AmiQuote after
> download and see what is inside - you should see the data lines for
selected
> FROM-TO range.
>
> Also the date format in aqh.format file MUST BE:
>
> $FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,AdjClose
>
> Any other format won't work with AQ 1.94.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links