[amibroker] Re: Yahoo historical

Thanks for the suggestion, though in my case, changing to YMD didn't
make any difference.

To the people who are seeing Importing but no new data being added,
it's because it seems able to get you something with a date prior to
the 15-Feb. If you have a start date of 16-Feb or later, it will give
you a 404 - Not Found.

I am mainly getting the FTSE and OMX (Copenhagen) companies so
Presidential in the US should have no bearing on this.

Anybody managed to solve this or get data from Yahoo lately? I was
hoping it was just a glitch but it seems pretty persistant by now.

CJ

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kelstonview" <paul@xxx> wrote:

> It's because Yahoo have changed their dates. You have to go into
> aqh.format and change the first line to:
> $FORMAT Date_YMD,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,AdjClose if it has DMY
> instead. Best save old version first in case. But that should solve
> the problem
> Paul

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links