Re: [amibroker] IB

Hello Ara,

As I write this my AB is backfilling from IB with no problems.  So it
isn't a problem with the version (did you mean 4.90.3?).  In the lower
right corner of the AB window CONN is displayed - is the background
color green?  If not then your are not connected to IB.  You need to
have the Trader Workstation running and its API settings configured
correctly.  If this is set up correctly then the problem must be with
AB's database settings.  Make sure that the IB plugin is selected and
you set a desired number of bars to download.

Mike