[amibroker] Could someone tell me what to do about time zone differences?

Hi all,

I am located in Australia and trade both the ASX and also the US market
(occasionally I trade european).  I am quite new to amibroker, so still
ironing out the quirky settings I might need.

Could someone tell me the best way to arrange my database so that I do
not get additional bar at the ends of my charts due to the time zone
differences?

Can I use all markets in the one database?  What is the best way to
maintain it?

I would appreciate any ideas.

thanks
Sam