Re: [amibroker] Exploring fundamental data in AB 4.90

These functions will get you fundamental data.

GetFnData("field")

Some of the fields

"OneYearTargetPrice"
a.. "ReturnOnAssets"
a.. "ReturnOnEquity"
a.. "QtrlyRevenueGrowth"
a.. "GrossProfitPerShare"
a.. "SalesPerShare"
a.. "EBITDAPerShare"
a.. "QtrlyEarningsGrowth"
a.. "InsiderHoldPercent"
a.. "InstitutionHoldPercent"
a.. "SharesShort"

Run this clip in the Automatic Analyzer choosing the watchlist or filter.
// Start of Explore Example
ROE = GetFnData("ReturnOnEquity");
filter = ROE > 15;
addcolumn(ROE,"Return on Equity");