Re: [amibroker] How programmer's brain operates :-)

I think the AB charts look just fine.  I suppose they can be improved, but
compared to other parts of AB they would be low on my personal priority list
for programmer effort.  The backtesting/scanning/autotrading features are of
much more importance to me.  Just my 2 cents.