[amibroker] How to neglect the short signal before the sell signal of a long trade ?

Hi, I am try to code a futures system . Understanding that to delete
the multiple signals between the buy and sell point, we can use

buy=exrem(buy,sell);
sell=exrem(sell,buy);

similarly,

short=exrem(short,cover);
cover=exrem(cover,short);

But I need more than that: I hope to delete the short signals before
the sell signal of a Long trade is triggered, also , I hope to delete
the Buy signal before the cover signal of a Short trades are triggered.
How to implement this in AFL ?  Thanks for any help