RE: [amibroker] Re: Help needed on a simple code:

I assumed you had your database settings set to your market hours.  You
could try changing your database settings for intraday to "Show day session
only" with your trading hours set to 07:45 to 16:00.  If that is not
feasible, you could always use a loop to brute force your daily high/low
values:

BarTime = TimeNum();

dKeepL = 9999999;

dKeepH = 0;

YDayH = Null;

YDayL = Null;

for(i=1; i<BarCount; i++) {

       dKeepH[i] = dKeepH[i-1];

       dKeepL[i] = dKeepL[i-1];

       YDayH[i] = YDayH[i-1];

       YDayL[i] = YDayL[i-1];

       if (BarTime[i] < BarTime[i-1]) {  // New Day

              YDayH[i] = dKeepH[i-1];

              YDayL[i] = dKeepL[i-1];

              dKeepH[i] = 0;

              dKeepL[i] = 9999999;

       }

       if (BarTime[i] >= 74500 AND BarTime[i] <= 160000) {

              if (dKeepH[i] < H[i])

                     dKeepH[i] = H[i];

              if (dKeepL[i] > L[i])

                     dKeepL[i] = L[i];

       }

}

Plot(YDayH, "YDayH",colorWhite,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoRescale);

Plot(YDayL, "YDayL",colorGold,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoRescale);

Regards,

David

  _____