[amibroker] Re: Help needed on a simple code:

Hi David,
Thanks for your suggestion. It certainly better that what I had
before. Just one more thing needed:
yesterday high and low lines appearing on today chart from 9:30 till
16:00. I would like those lines to start appearing say at 7:45 in
case there are premarket news or there is a gap open in the morning
and we need to see yesterday high/low ahead of time.
For example my yesterday close line starts at 16:00 yesterday time
and keep going till 16:00 today:

marketclosetime= deValueWhenTime(O, 160000);
Plot
(marketclosetime, "",colorCustom10,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoRescal
e);

So wondering how to make those two lines (yesterday high and low) to
start appearing from 7:45 today time.
Regards, Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dbw451" <dbw451@xxx> wrote:

> Tom,
>

> The way I do it is I set the line color to my background color
whenever the
> line is outside my range of interest.  For example, if your
background color
> is black:
>

> clrBg = colorBlack;  // set to your background color
>
> BarTime = TimeNum();
>

> clrYDayH = iif (BarTime < 93000 OR BarTime > 160000, clrBg,
colorWhite);

> Plot(YDayH,"", clrYDayH,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoRescale);
>

> I would be curious to know if there is a better way (like it would
be cool
> to have a "no color").  Actually I guess another way would be to
plot each
> day's line as a separate trend line.
>

> Regards,
>

> David