[amibroker] Re: Intraday Options data...

eSignal, DTNIQ and IB have options data, both eod and intraday backfill (that's my assumption, I don't use those feeds).

The more affordable solution would be to get MyTrack feed and set it up to use with Excel. If you don't need RT, then 15 min delayed option quotes, chains and history + Excel link would cost you around 16/month. There was a plugin available in AB for MyTrack but when they raised the RT SDK access fee from $25 to $99 per month TJ discontinued support for the plugin.

http://www.mytrack.com/

Here is the data vendor that even has backfill for options time & sales data but it doesn't come cheap:

http://www.marketdataexpress.com/

Try the two links below as well, although I think they only have eod data:

http://www.historicaloptiondata.com/

http://tbsp.com/public/default.htm

Lester