From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Larry
Sent: Saturday, 17 February 2007 5:02 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Filter for Darvas Box Afl

Hi there,

I'm new here and I'm trying to learn the basics of AFL. Right now I need
help to build a filter to be added to the Darvas Box formula that I found
at http://www.amibroke <http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=608>
r.com/library/detail.php?id=608(uploaded by davis).

The filter is to show:

Closing price
Darvas High
Volume done

... only for counters where the Darvas High is less than 10 ticks below
the closing price.

This will save me from the agony of going through the whole list. I was
also hoping that with this data I will have an early alert of the
counters whose prices might have a chance of breaking the Darvas High,
especially in an up-trending/bullish market.

If this cannot be done, then a filter to show all the three columns for
all counters will have to suffice.

Thanks in advance for any help in this.

Larry