[amibroker] Re: Adding Buy & Hold Metric to backtest

Dingo,

I want to measure the total value of the portfolio relative to a
benchmark so I don't need to measure the position by position hold
times or returns. Therefore capital allocation doesn't come into
consideration. If your going to take the trading, security selection,
drawdowns, taxes, etc you might as well see how you did versus no
brain work of indexing and regular systematic market risk. :)

I would have thought this would have been covered in the archives but
I can't seem to find any samples or discussion with code examples.

DM