Re: [amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

> Re: "I don't think you will see much discussion because other
> approaches are readily available and makes more sense than pushing on
> a string."

> I don't think you will see much response because IMO there isn't that
> much that could be added or different. Equivolume and Chaiken Money
> Flow (ala Stockcharts) are the only things that I would like to see added.

> Dan Adams

Have you actually USED packages like Ensign, Advanced Get (eSignal),
Dynamic Trader, etc.? While AB has made some (small?) strides in the
past couple / few years (compared to the system enhancements
introduced), it has a long way to go. Just FYI, from a discussion back
in 2003:

And while any number of studies can be coded in AFL, these really
don't compare to the speed and convenience of (well written)
integrated solutions.

-Joe