[amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

wavemechanic said it perfectly.

I could tell all of you why I use eSignal charts for my
discretionary, intraday ER2 trading but it wouldn't make any
difference.   You have to "be there" in real-time, trading with your
charts in the various timeframes for the important differences to
jump out at you and understand why one is better than the other for
what you're trying to do.

The majority of you on this list do not trade for a living or trade
intraday real-time with discretionary methods.  You're either
retired, semi-retired or have a full-time job.  Do this for a living
and you won't compromise.  You'll find what you need to best help
you make $$$.

I don't defend software packages.  I use what I have to in order to
survive.

approaches are readily available and makes more sense than pushing
on a string.