[amibroker] AFL syntax for nested IIF ?

What's the syntax in AFL for a double IF with following structure ?

IF True
       Do This ;
       Do That ;
       Do anything;
Endif

I'm working with arrays so I must use the double IF but my problem is
that I just cannot get the correct syntax. There are in fact two
problemens. First I only want the IIF to do something when the
condition is true. Therefore I don't want the third part in case the
IIF is false or the 'Do if false'. Second I want the IIF to do
several things. Not just one. Following syntax is wrong. So what's
the correct one ?

IIf(BarNumAct<=21,
{
	Highs[BarNumAct] = Close;