[amibroker] Re: Statistics

Hi,

I believe that you would use the "Commentary" and "Interpretation"
options when analyzing a particular symbol, as specified in a chart.
The User's Guide has good explanations on how to do both - just click
on "Help" and "Help Contents" within AmiB.  It explains how to use
"WriteVal", etc., as well.

Automatic Analysis (AA) can be run against a single symbol but can
also run across a basket of symbols, including an entire database.
You specify those conditions in the AA window.

In your example, you might use the following in the "Formula Editor"
and then "send" it to AA where you choose "Explore":

Up=C>Ref(C,-1);
Down=C<Ref(C,-1);
CumUp=Cum(Up);
CumDown=Cum(Down);
AddColumn(CumUp,"CumUp",1.2);
AddColumn(CumDown,"CumDown",1.2);
Filter = 1;

With respect to maximum volume, I believe that you could use something
like MaxVol = Highest(V); and another "AddColumn" statement, if I
understand your question correctly.

Hope this helps.

Wayne

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bernardedmond01"