RE: [amibroker] IB Feed - AB does not collect and save data for symbols only in the RTQ list.

I use to lose data with IB.  The non-problem is that sometimes when you save
the database, the collected data for that day or day(s) for a symbol(s) does
not get saved.

A while back there was a post that said before you save your database at the
end of the day, run a simple scan across all of yor symvols in the database.
Then save the database and exit.  Ever since I added the scan I no longer
lose data. So, here is what I do:

1: Open AB in the morining along with TWS.
2.  bacfill all RT symbols ( backfill set to 1 day).
3. Prior to shu down for the day, run a simple scan across all symbols in
the database.
4. Now save the database
5. exit AB and shut down TWS.

John