[amibroker] Help with Amiquote, please

I'm using Amiquote (registered version) for the first time.  I'm having some troubles:

I have a lot of tickers

1.  When Amiquote starts from Amibroker it immediately starts to download.  Is there a way to turn that off?

2.  Once started, if I stop the download, the tickers all still say "waiting".  So I can't seem to uncheck and check the boxes for the tickers I want.  Even "reset" doesn't take the "waiting" tags away

3.  How can I simply get the data for one ticker, rather than the whole list.

Thanks!