Re: [amibroker] Yahoo Data is missing quotes from 2/2/07 on lot of stocks

Hello,

The volume is now divided by 100 and it is expressed in HUNDREDS of shares.
(for NEW installations only - old installations (upgrades) are not affected, unless you install
AmiQuote separately)

It is controlled by
$VOLFACTOR 0.01
entry in aqh.format file

This is to prevent trunaction of the volume on indexes.

If you want the "OLD WAY" (no division) - you may either go to aqh.format file and remove
$VOLFACTOR 0.01
statement
OR
re-download entire history.