Re: [amibroker] Re: Idea for fundamental database for backtesting in AB

I want  to trade fundamentally strong stocks that are volatile, with good
volume, and good float.

I am not capable of making any sense of fundamental data.  I am planning on
using tech analysis to buy and sell fundamentally strong stocks.

Is there any way besides reading the Hulbert Digest, to find the TRUE  track
records of various advisor sites like The Prudent Speculator, The Motly
Fool, Value Line, etc?

Has anyone here been a subscriber to the Hulbert Financial Digest, The
Prudent Speculator,The Motly Fool , Value Line, or one that I have not
mentioned?

A short description of The Hulbert Financial Digest is below.   Thanks, Ron

First and foremost, The Hulbert Financial Digest is not an investment
adviser. It's a completely independent, impartial and authoritative rating
service that arms you with the facts about stock and mutual fund investment
letter performance.

Mark Hulbert started his newsletter to help you choose yours. Based on
proven performance, not unproven claims.

      "The HFD is both conversational and ... well-researched and
informative. And it doesn't pull any punches - all the numbers, tables and
graphs related to a newsletter's performance are published, in addition to
lively commentary."
      - Barron's

In 1979, Mark attended an investment seminar and heard dozens of newsletter
editors promise to double, triple or quadruple investors' money each year -
with complete safety. Out of curiosity - and disbelief - Mark Hulbert
followed many of the advisers' recommended portfolios on paper and found
their claims to be wildly exaggerated. The same gurus who promised to
perform miracles were actually being beaten by the market averages.