[amibroker] Price chart - Confusing Price range on Y-Axis (Tomasz and the team??)

Hi Tomasz and the team, i'm a newbie and are very confusing with the
price range that shown on the y-axis on price chart. The chart the i
use on other softwares. By default, they always fixed between 40 45
50 or 10 11 12 13 14 or 100 110 120 but in Amibroker, the price
range on y-axis by default is full of confusing! like 42 46 50 or 24
26 28 or 100 120 140 change variably. How can I fix this?? I'm new
and don't know any programming.

Another thing is when switch to weekly chart, i wanted to be able to
see each month on horizontal axis. But in Amibroker, it only shown
quarterly months like Apr Jul Oct. Looks uncomfortable. Is that a
way i can make it view each month instead?

One last thing, value labels that shown on price chart's y-axis are
totally confusing too. Just like other softwares, i only want to
have price value label that show on the y-axis and not others. But
for Amibroker, it can only allow me to choose to show all value
labels. How can i fix this??

Wondering if you guys can implement all that and put that as default
for next version. This helps newbies to be more comfortable to use
the software.

If anyone already has a solution. Do you mind to help? I appreciate
all that and thanks!

William