From: sajioommen2 <sajioommen2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 3:27:27 AM
Subject: [amibroker] AB 390.3 Minor Issues

Hello,

I too is having the same problem of Price data tooltips show in one
chart or pane but not others.

Another minor issue is when i use Tools,  preferences, Miscellaneous,
Layouts  for saving layouts the programme itself is  selecting a
particular scrip chart to save as default chart and not the scrip
chart i select.I Keep 5 minutes charts of 5 different scrips.

So whenever amibroker is opened this scrip is shown as default chart
and not the scripchart i choose to save.

Is anybody else is having similar problems.Is there any solutions
already available for this problem.

Regards

Saji