[amibroker] EOD data

There used to be discussions about the quality and ease of use of
Yahoo versus Quotes Plus End-Of-Day data. As a result, I subscribed to
Quotes Plus and have been happy with them for the last couple of
years. However, I'm wondering if the same concerns still exist since
it sounds like it's now easier to update with Yahoo EOD data.
Naturally, if Yahoo data is just as good, I'd just as soon use some
that's free versus something that's not.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Dan