From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Yuki Taga
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 21:40
To: Terry
Subject: Re: [amibroker] How stupid can I be???

Hi Terry,

Still need to kill Moose and Sqvirrel, I think.  I cannot come up
with anything that produces results that make any sense.

Yuki

I will make a program complaint here: This should be rather easy to
do. I mean the average IQ is 100, and those poor people should be
able to do this.  I'm way over, and I can't.