Re: [amibroker] volume spike

Not sure what the volume spike is supposed to do, but the 'Ref() part of the  formula as written is what does the 1 day look back.
Try VolSpike = V >   MA( V, 20 ) * 2  ;

----- Original Message ----
From: xxxringop <xxxringop@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 4:37:20 PM
Subject: [amibroker] volume spike

I did a search through the posts on this subject and got this code
VolSpike = V > Ref( MA( V, 20 ) * 2 , -1 );

However, when I use this code, it shows the spike(s) in volume that
happened before current day.  How do I change this code or the filter
to show only the spikes that happen on today's date (current)?  Thanks.