[amibroker] Re: OT: Amibroker archive file for PG Offline

Hello Tim,

I had the trial version for a while.
I couldn't find any AB archives at the PG site and I didn't download
mine to the site either.

It wasn't really necessary in the end as I downloaded 10 years or so (I
went right back to the beginning of this archive) and got it in a
resonable time without a hitch.
I think I did an overnight download and it got the lot in about 6 hours.

I am in regional Australia with broadband but my bb is not equal to
city speed or North American speeds.

Regards,

Brian