Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Deleting composites

Here's a clip to clear out a watch list when building composites, this is with WL being previously defined.

HTH
Joe Landry

// But do this only once as you scan or explore SCAN code 3 Explore 4

if ( Status( "action" ) == 4 AND Status( "stocknum" ) == 0 ) // running a SCAN and it's the first stock

{

// clear Watchlists used to store composite symbols of QP Sector Runs

ClearList = GetCategorySymbols(categoryWatchlist, WL);

for( i = 0; ( symC = StrExtract(ClearList, i) ) != ""; i++ )

{

CategoryRemoveSymbol( symC, categoryWatchlist, WL );

}

}