Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Deleting composites

Herman, if your just trying to limit the number you follow in a watchlist you can use the something like the following...

WL=63; //Watchlist number

if( LastValue( C ) < 0 )
{
   CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, WL );

}

When I build the composites I dump them into a group that I then can delete with ease using the method describe earlier.

{
   CategoryAddSymbol( "", categoryGroup, 63 );
}

If you find another way to delete the composites please post the solution.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT