Re: [amibroker] restore my toolbars after upgrade

Hi Tomasz,
    I disagree on both those points.

UI-customization per WINDOWS user: I'd be surprised if more than a
handful of your entire userbase uses this functionality.

Disk image backup: Seems a little overkill to backup (say) 5k of config
files.
And becomes more of an issue the larger systems/hards disks get. (And
they are not getting any smaller).

I backup critical files once per month OR after any major changes.
I only backup user data files, And they all fit nicely on one CD. (I'll
move to DVD when data is too large for CD)
If I had to make disk images every time I did a
backup...............Thats a problem in itself.
    ie. Just how many backups can you archive? Not many. Maybe three or
four to a dedicated External HD.
        Or
    "Oh I just muffed my AB Config settings, I'd better restore MY
ENTIRE HD IMAGE" (This is seriously stupid).

ATB
    Michael.