Re: [amibroker] Re: Example code for using Say()

many thanks Herman for the answer/ tom

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Herman
  To: itmwh
  Cc: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 11:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Example code for using Say()

  Transient...

  1. Passing with time; transitory

  2. Remaining in a place only a brief time

  lets say that you have programmed in warnings that tell you  when a price is approaching your trigger point (LMT or Signal). This would be handy to move to your trading computer and be there when the event actually takes place. Such an even could be triggered by a spike or some other brief price change. Using Say() you do not need to store all these non-system frills to find out the occurred, Say() is slow enough to be heard while a visual prompt would only last to the next chart refresh and would be missed.

  herman