[amibroker] Help needed: Lost information while closing a pane

Hello all,

I used to draw trendlines, triangles, text, etc in my chart pane which
shows the chart of price. Is there any way where we can store such
informations, so that even if we close that pane and open a new pane,
we can apply the previous settings to the new pane.

Scenario: I've drawn lots of such stuff in my chart pane which charts
the price data. But yesterday I accidentally closed that pane, using
that small 'X' button on the top right corner.

Now I badly need those drawings that I'd on that pane. When I add a
new price chart pane, is there any way to 'load' those previous settings?

Any comments would help me a lot in saving my time.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen.