[amibroker] ATTN: Millowena

I tried sending to your Yahoo address, but Yahoo says it can't deliver to your address, so I'm replying to the User Group.

  Millowena,

  I'm glad you want to look at my offering.

 Go to the User Group at:
link on the left.

  You'll find the entry for it after pressing the PageDown button 9
times.

  Good luck,

  Bill

millowena <millowena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Bill!

I am new to programming AB and thought I might learn something from
your post, but cannot find it.

Help would be appreciated. ;-) Thanks!

Millowena
millowena@xxxxxxxx