Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker has some fundamental data problems

Hi,

Be smart.  Choose the one that's incredibly powerful, accurate, and
the one where the chief developer responds personally on a support
ticket or a forum.

You'd have to be daft to not buy Amibroker.

Yuki

j> Thank you for your reply Allan,

j> I will certainly visit the website you mentioned, I am getting close
j> to buying a software now, I have narrowed down my list to 4 software
j> now.
j> Too bad I can't really test Amibroker, and I am still wondering why
j> the company doesn't want to include certain features into trial
j> version. I think it's a very bad strategy if you want to attract more
j> customers... (I heard AB is a good software, too bad I had to cross
j> it from my list).

j> Thanks again,
j> John.