[amibroker] Re: Amibroker has some fundamental data problems

Hey John,
I would NOT cross Amibroker off the list so quickly.You will
definetly take some lumps and bruises along the way,but for the
price and what you get you should seriously consider it.You just can
NOT get more bang for the buck,and the user board is very helpful.I
did reccomend Portfolio123 and IMHO it is a very powerful
FUNDAMNETAL backtester but you will still need a Amibroker..Just my
2.5 cents

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jhnkrowski" <jhnkrowski@xxx>
wrote:

> Thank you for your reply Allan,
>
> I will certainly visit the website you mentioned, I am getting
close
> to buying a software now, I have narrowed down my list to 4
software
> now.
> Too bad I can't really test Amibroker, and I am still wondering
why
> the company doesn't want to include certain features into trial
> version. I think it's a very bad strategy if you want to attract
more
> customers... (I heard AB is a good software, too bad I had to
cross
> it from my list).
>
> Thanks again,
> John.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "matrix10014" <allansn@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi John,
> >  Check out www.portfolio123.com
> >
> > Its a fundamental backtester that lets you create any
fundamental