[amibroker] Why does the IB backfill replace my EOD bars?

I've been having a problem with AB and was wondering if anyone could help.

I use IB as backfill and have a database where Mixed EOD data is checked.

I download EOD data from Yahoo using AmiQuote and backfill with IB.
The problem is that when IB backfills it replaces my old EOD data, or
at least it doesn't display anymore in the Daily charts.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.