From: "o_smolka" <o_smolka@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Exploration hangs with iq and esignal

Hello,
I used AB with an iq and an esignal feed  and noticed that the
explorations or scans hang each time, so some quotes could´t be
backfilled. Each time i had to close and restart AB to get a complete
backfill.
The backfill problems occured with both feeds, so it seems that this is
an AB problem.
Are there some suggestions how to resolve this problem?

PS: My database contains 250 stocks

thanks