[amibroker] Re: eSignal and Explorations

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles J. Dudek" <trader@xxx> wrote:

> Some time ago I posted a message describing how about 20% of the
> symbols resulting from an exploration did not include up-to-date data.
>  Nobody responded, so I guess nobody else had this problem.  But in
> case it ever comes up again, I wanted to let everybody know that since
> I switched to DTN IQFeed I have not had this problem.
>
> Chuck

Hi chuck,
i also use AB with an IQ Feed but i got problems during explorations or
scans. From time to time the explorations or scans hang because the
backfilling process could not be finished. It seems that sometimes AB
cannot get the newest quotes. To finish the backfilling i had to close
and restart AB. My database contains 250 stocks.