[amibroker] Re: eSignal vs. DTN (IQFeed) for futures

Terry,

I started using DTN (for RT stock quotes). I've had nothing but grief.
Very slow backfills, no EOD/intraday merging as with eSignal.

I started my subscription with them in February last year. I received
an email from them in the summer stating that they would be increasing
their prices effective from when my current plan expires, which is in
about two weks time. I sent them an email stating that I didn't want
an automatic renewal. I didn't get a response, so I've just replaced
my credit card just to be safe...

Hope this helps,
Paul

<https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data&section=account&menu=1&;