[amibroker] Re: DMI Cross then wait for ADXR > 25

Thanks for all your help on the AFL.

I was going to explain the rationale behind my idea for the trading
system, but Rakesh (last post) has beaten me to it! I am interested
in investigating the buy signals for stocks breaking out of a trading
range. I want to see the DMI cross, then wait for the ADXR > 25. This
forms a buy point.

I haven't decided on a sell rule yet. It could be a trailing stop
with an extra % added onto the extreme (high or low) for lee-way.

I will keep you all posted.

Alex